Free Couple's Communication Enhancer Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
As we approach Christmas, let’s take time to enhance our relationship as a way to enhance our celebration.
Join us for a free Marriage and Relationship enhancer workshop on the topic of Couple's communication December 15, 2018 at the Winder Public Library from 10 am to 1 PM.
A presentation coupled with breakout setting for husbands and wives, experience exchanges and networking
Highlights of the workshop
• What Hinders Communication in Your Marriage
• Why does marriage matter?
• Communication Stress Styles and how to manage them?
• Danger signs in communication and how to avoid them?
• Good Talking Skills
• Good Listening Skills
• Problem solving skills
• What Does the Bible Say About Communication In Marriage?
• And more..
Snacks will be provided.
The workshop is free of charge to all however registration is required to help have the head count we meet to prepared for. Thanks and see you all soon.